With a foundation in competency-based assessment, Meridian’s evaluation process further emphasizes rigorous probing into an executive’s execution abilities, core functional competency, leadership attributes, and interpersonal styles. Moreover, our assessment correlates these attributes with the executive’s ability to deliver critical business results, accomplish strategic objectives, and demonstrate a sustained track record of achieving functional and leadership mandates.
Meridian’s core assessment principles are:
- Listening – Not just carefully, but actively
- Probing – Ask relevant and penetrating follow-up questions
- Identifying – Uncover functional competencies and execution abilities
- Measuring – Define actual business results and achievements relative to plans, budgets, context, and macro/micro conditions
- Evaluating – Probe for standout strategic and/or tactical skills, leadership and management abilities, and personal and professional values/ethics
- Referencing – Substantiate and enhance detailed assessment with